Friday, October 19, 2007

la petite mort.

a few things that make me feel like Elizabeth Taylor in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof". we all have them. what are yours? special thanks to s.t. for being my inspiration for this post. grrrr.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us "La Liz"...my muse.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us reminds me of a seedy opium den in dubai. have i ever been? ummm, no.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usahh. miss kim. shit, i don't even gotta explain.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us piper heidsieck champagne donning a corset. good luck tryin to undress THIS before you do.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my favourite flavour is DULCE DE LECHE. tastes lovely on the mouth.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
sex in a bottle.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us they only LOOK innocent. on second thought, they kinda look like boobs.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"In Public" featuring Nas. Party's on. Panties OFF...or to the side, at least.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
was it as good for you as it was for me???? zzzzzzz

4 comments:

Walter Crunk-ite said...

Actually it was as good for me too! Especially the cuppycakes! Hehe...

kryp2nt said...

;)~
I do enjoy a little dim-Sum from time to time <3 xo

Forever Fantastic said...

Boobie cupiecakes rule!

Unknown said...

i want to smell Kim Kardashian