Monday, October 1, 2007

when things go awry...don't cry. shop kendo.


i had every intention for this blog to be dedicated to finding cheap shit and making it look fly. and it will be. but for my first post, i have to say my mini trip to l.a. was indeed a good one. i needed a break from phoenix... PRONTO. so off i went. During my adventures, i got the chance to chill with some rad people (N.D. HOLLA!!), do some soul searching, and of course, a bit of shopping. usually, i ravage the flea markets that invade my dad's dilapidated yet charming little 'hood. but instead, i decided to take a chance on melrose where anything FLY ain't necessarily CHEAP, but you never can tell. so here i was at KENDO, (the ill ladies only sneaker boutique) HELLA skeptical cuz they aint NEVER had shit i liked in my size (itty bitty). but surprisingly, i not only scored...but i got the adidas joints on the far left on SALE. 50 dolla made me holla. i am a happy lady. so KENDO, thank you for making my week. my stilettos will be jealous.

No comments: